Saturday, June 12, 2010

because i have a crazy life...

And surely SOMEONE out there is bored enough to read about it.  I am a wife, mom, sister, daughter, friend and more, and though my world is often chaotic and out of control, I truthfully don't think I would have it any other way.  Well, maybe more organized.  (I'm a natural Messie, but more on that later.)  This blog is my challenge to truly focus on those good things in my life... the true things, the noble things, the right things, the pure and lovely things, the admirable things... there is so much.  I'll probably also write a lot about nail polish.  Because I love it and it's lovely.

Thanks for taking the time to read!  

2 comments:

  1. added to the reader! its my new fave. and those cupcakes in the banner are from my birthday party :)

    ReplyDelete