Friday, July 2, 2010

thankfully NOT on the road again...

So glad to say that we are safe and sound here in Tennessee... what a long trip!  But I have to tell you that it was FUN.  Sure, there were moments that were long and a bit whiny and where it seemed like there were way too many miles in front of us.... but overall it was so much better than I had even hoped for.  The kids were so great.  Chill and content for the most part, and usually only fussy for very good reason.

God is so good to have blessed us with such safe and enjoyable travel.  I'm really looking forward to all that this time will bring and the ways we will grow individually and as a family.

This is my quick check-in for today... now off to enjoy the pool and this incredible view!!!

1 comment:

  1. dear i'm-going-to-update-my-blog-with-photos-constantly,

    please follow suit.

    sincerely,
    missing grace

    ReplyDelete